4,7 5 0 117 117 Inspired by the Eastern Zen style of cooking, we have focused all our heat energy into a sweet, mild sauce which happens to go perfectly with noodles, stir-fry & everything oriental.</p> When it comes to burgers & ribs our Monkey Gland sauce is the clever choice. It's bouncy, robust flavour is bound to make you go bananas but that's okay because we know how good it is.

Steers Saucy
i love the variety you get on the sauces, i also love the fact that we have choices that are suitable for children. you can cook with the sauces, to nhance our chicken (any meat)
fantastic
we love this flavour, lovely on our braai and i cook with it
Monkey Gland obsessed
I looooooooooooooooooooove monkey gland sauce...I put it on literally everything from chicken to meat to my burgers. This never lasts in my home,lol
2019/07/17
The Monkey Gland sauce is great on almost everything. We love eating it with steak or burgers.
2019/07/16
Steers sauce
I love these sauces. Especially the Burger relish sauce. Great taste and can use it on anything.
2019/07/16
SWEET CHLLI SAUCE
VERY TASTY AND YOU WILL NEVER REGRET BUYING THIS PRODUCT. THERE ARE SOME OTHER LOVELY FLAVOURS.
2019/07/15
For that extra zing...
I absolutely love these. I never run out of steers sauces in my house. They add that extra touch to your food and can be used on just about any dish. From salads, burgers, wraps and believe it or not, even curries.
2019/07/13
Monkey gland
My daughter absolutely loves it. We always buy it just for her. The sauce is also very nice when you put it on meat.
2019/07/13
Monkey and sweet chili sauce
Great product to have. The taste is good. I use it a a dipping sauce most of the time
2019/07/11
Best sause
Love Steers sauces! Especially the monkey gland sause over steak on a barbeque. Love the 1000 Island sause in salads. Great flavour, just wish for bigger bottels. Would recommend this any one.
2019/07/11
Love this!!!!
This sauce have a permanent place in my fridge, my son loves this on hot chips. I love that is it not very spicy and the monkey gland is great on wings and with steaks. Thanks for this great product
2019/07/08
AMAZING!!
Steers knows just how to make the food taste better. The monkey gland sauce compliments the meat and makes it saucy. It also brings out the aroma. I would definitely recommend this sauce to everyone, especially meat lovers.
2019/07/07
Steers sauces
Steers sauces are an absolute winner in my home. Great consistency and taste. Really love that there's so much variety. These sauces are perfect for use in marinades and cooking.
2019/07/04
steer sauce
steer sauce is a must in my kitchen.from marinades to chutneys to eating it as a Dipper peri - peri and mustard is the 3 flavors i use the most.i also the the garlic sauce for my sea food dishes.as a teacher of a cooking school i highly recomend this excellent product
2019/07/04
TASTE
Its so nice to have this at home, best tasting sauces which doesnt cost alot