4,7 5 0 167 167 Inspired by the Eastern Zen style of cooking, we have focused all our heat energy into a sweet, mild sauce which happens to go perfectly with noodles, stir-fry & everything oriental.</p> When it comes to burgers & ribs our Monkey Gland sauce is the clever choice. It's bouncy, robust flavour is bound to make you go bananas but that's okay because we know how good it is.

15/10/2019
Steers Sweet Chilli Sauce
i love the sauce. it would be great if they had a spicier option that wasn't so sweet.
08/10/2019
5star
As with all Steers sauces, always a winner. Always buy their sauce range and will continue to do so.
01/10/2019
I love saucy sauces
Steers sauces is a winner in my household. Always adds a little extra kick. I add this while preparing my food as a marinade or on the side to give some extra flavour. 2 in 1. I would definitely recommend this product.
27/09/2019
Sauces are great
I love all of them as they give different taste in different dishes. I would use monkey gland for my red meats. Sweet chilli for stir fries and I also love their prego which I use in many dishes like chakalaka
25/09/2019
Great taste
Goes great with with food without over powering the dish. I usually use it to marinade my meat.
21/09/2019
Everday use
Steers sauce are the best most often in our home when we doing a braai this is the brand we use
19/09/2019
Steers Sauces
love them to bits especially the garlic, prego and barbecue.they are a bit pricey though so i wait for them to be on special and treat myself. enhances the taste of the food without messing it up.
17/09/2019
Favorite
This is just an all round favorite around the house, we use them for sauces, marinades and dip. Bigger bottles would be nice though
14/09/2019
Great sauces
Great choice of sauces to use for cooking great taste as well
12/09/2019
Looooove the Steers sauce
My daughter love the Steers sauce on her burger; potatoes; pasta; rice etc. :) The barbeque sauce is also excellent
11/09/2019
steers
I love this product so much I use it on all my dishes
Great product.
Every month on my shopping list. Never lasts long. These and also the Barbeque one.
The best
I tried sweet chilli for my mince and spaghetti mix. and it did the magic. love it
Incredible
I used these sauces to marinate my chicken... Mmmm i must say i loved the taste
sweet chilly
i am used to buy the garlic one recently i tried the sweet chili i must say i was impressed.