4,7 5 0 88 88 The secret's in the softness.
Spur Sweet 'n Sticky Marinade

11/07/2019
Always a fan
My family are hug fans of Spur, a trip there every month to dine out is never missed. It great that I can now recreate these amazing dishes at home with this great tasting sauce
10/07/2019
great
mmmmmmm, this is delicious, my family loves this. mmmmmmm
10/07/2019
Makes cooking so much more fun!
My husband loves cooking and spending his time in the kitchen trying out all new recipes. He is the master cook in the house. The other day he made some BBQ chicken with a hint of Sweet Sticky Spur Marinade and it was delicious!
08/07/2019
So Tasteful
This is a really good product, it is all you need to make your very own sticky ribs. it's full of flavor and when the ribs cook in this sauce, it actually becomes sticky. I would recommend this.
04/07/2019
SWEET AND STICKY WINGS
NOTHING BEATS EATING WINGS WITH THIS MARINADE. MY FAMILY LOVES IT
03/07/2019
I can smell it ....
The best sauce ever to use on any meat, a MUST try
Spur marinade
Absolutely love the product. Makes good food taste even better. Use it on pork chops, pork rashers and lamb chops. Gives meat a lovely sticky sweet taste and caramelises when cooked. Yuuuuuuummmm
I LOVE IT
Who doesnt like Spur sauces in the their fridge? I love them... i have used this on chicken wings and lamb chops. no complaints received!
sticky kebabs
mix 1 bottle Spur Marinade with large tub plain yogurt. pour over chicken kebabs. leave overnight to rest. strain and braai keep brushing with balance of marinade!!! the best!!!
Spur Sweet & Sticky Marinade - Yummy
This is such a wonderful product. We love to braai and we just about marinade all of our meats in this product. We love spicy, sweet tastes in the marinade. Even use it when I do burger patties for burgers. Devine!!
Spur Marinade
My husband used to work at a Spur, which is where we were introduced to this product. Delicious taste
Spur marinade
The Spur Sweet and sticky Marinade is perfect when cooking a pork product. It is the perfect match for a braai for pork neck and pork ribs.
26/06/2019
Spur
I used this product just recently at a braai, our chops and ribs tasted amazing, we had such good feedback from our guests
25/06/2019
Adds supa delicious flavour and I only salt my steaks n this sauce
25/06/2019
Best sticky wings
The best homemade sticky wings for real. Best taste and my family loves it