4,4 5 0 89 89 Vinaigrette Balsamic & Pineapple Salad Dressing Splash, Drizzle, Dip or Marinade. Its always tastier with Knorr. Use spinach leaves or rocket instead of lettuce and add cherry tomatoes with pieces of mozzarella cheese for a tasty traditional Italian salad.</p> "Based on a survey conducted on Home Tester Club, 9 309 members responded to the salad dressing survey in September 2018. Knorr was ranked their number one brand in South Africa for All round taste, Variety in flavours, and Balance of flavours”</p> Click <a href="https://www.hometesterclub.com/za/en/Reviews/CategoryDetail/14523"><b>here</b></a> to see the full results of the survey. </p>

2018/06/02
Balsamic and Pineapple
Delicious flavour. It makes salads sing. Great combination of the sweet pineapple and salty Balsamic vinegar
2019/08/08
Love balsamic vinegar in a salad. Love the knorr salad dressing range in stores. Haven't seen this one yet. Would love to try it. A salad in my home is a must every night.
2019/07/09
Pinepple?? WOW - this is a must try!!! Surely my kids will love the taste.
2019/06/25
This could be my new favorite. Please send me some.
2019/06/25
I have not tried this product but would love to try it. I believe it will be delicious as all other knorr sauces.
2019/06/20
I've never test this one I wish to test and make how dilicious
2019/06/13
I have not tried this product before. I am a fan of sweet & sour salad dressing. I wil defintely buy this on my next shopping trip!
2019/06/13
Have not tried out this salad dressing, will look out for it in the shop and try it out
2019/06/10
I love balsamic vinegar and I'm sure this combination will go very well.
2019/06/09
This sounds super extraordinary, this is perfect for a crispy seasonal salad and I would love to definitely try it out.
2019/06/06
I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO TRY THIS OUT. JUST LOVE THESES FLAVOURS
2019/06/06
Have not yet tried out this salad dressing, will look out for it in the shop and try it out
2019/06/05
wow this sounds yummy, a bit of sweet and sour a must to try out
2019/06/05
Would really love to get a sample of salad dressing to try out, please send me a free sample to test. It looks really good
2019/06/04
Never tried it but it seems if it coukd be tasty over salads ect.