4,5 5 0 105 105 Vinaigrette Balsamic & Pineapple Salad Dressing Splash, Drizzle, Dip or Marinade. Its always tastier with Knorr. Use spinach leaves or rocket instead of lettuce and add cherry tomatoes with pieces of mozzarella cheese for a tasty traditional Italian salad.</p> "Based on a survey conducted on Home Tester Club, 9 309 members responded to the salad dressing survey in September 2018. Knorr was ranked their number one brand in South Africa for All round taste, Variety in flavours, and Balance of flavours”</p> Click <a href="https://www.hometesterclub.com/za/en/Reviews/CategoryDetail/14523"><b>here</b></a> to see the full results of the survey. </p>

04/10/2018
Knorr Vinaigrette Balsamic & Pineapple Salad Dressing
I still prefer honey and mustard. the Balsamic is overpowering the pineapple
04/10/2018
Sweet n Sour is the best flavour
Sweet n sour is the best flavour had it with green salad n biltong its stunning
19/09/2018
Knorr
Oooh la la, simply the absolute best, kids love it, salad will never be the same without it...yum yum
11/09/2018
Strange but nice
The Combination sound strange, but the combination of the sweet and sour flavours are very nice.
31/08/2018
Crazy about Balsamic
I am drawn to anything balsamic so just had to try this product and crazy about it. Just want more salad now. Would recommend this to everyone to try.
25/07/2018
Most delicious salad dressing I ever tasted , its light , and yummy
07/07/2018
It's a value for money product on my salads. Use it togther with Knorr Aromat Naturally Tasty Seasoning on my salads. I love it. Peeps try it please...
27/06/2018
this is really great over salad, taste is there and the flavor. A good product to have
22/06/2018
Love this sour taste! Balsamic everything is good for me!
19/06/2018
I was so impressed with the combination of sweet and sour really a must have in my house!
18/06/2018
OH WOW! This is a firm favourite in our home. The taste is just fantastic...I can even get the kiddies to try the salad because it taste SO good!
18/06/2018
I think the balance is not great - not for a salad. Its very very sweet as the balsamic does little to add acidity. I love Knorr in general but it was not for my palate.
13/06/2018
A great new flavor in their salad dressing range. All are great - this in particular very different to others on the market!
13/06/2018
I have tried it with a tropical fruit salsa and a multi-leaf pineapple and avocado salad. The flavours were accentuated fantastically each time. The food was light and packed with raw flavours. Definitely buying an extra one..
12/06/2018
Divine combination of flavours. This salad dressing in tantalising to say the least.