4,7 5 0 172 172 Inspired by the Eastern Zen style of cooking, we have focused all our heat energy into a sweet, mild sauce which happens to go perfectly with noodles, stir-fry & everything oriental.</p> When it comes to burgers & ribs our Monkey Gland sauce is the clever choice. It's bouncy, robust flavour is bound to make you go bananas but that's okay because we know how good it is.
Steers Sauce

Great Taste
the sauce has an excellent taste and adds flavour to a meal. the texture and taste has always been constant
Great range!! A must buy
Steers undoubtedly had a fantastic range of sauces. The flavors are varied, and full of body. I especially like that the sauces are not watery in texture like some other sauces on the market.
Steers sauces
Love the peri peri sauce...not oily Price fair. Great on most foods
24/06/2019
Steers Garlic Sauce
I love the garlic sauce. Goes well with chicken and I use it as a cook in sauce with pasta as well.
24/06/2019
Steers sauces
My fridge is filled with steers sauces. My go to for braai or the stove chops and ribs.
22/06/2019
Best tasty sauce
Great sauces, appetizing as well. I use them as dips, cookin sauce, marinates and my family loves them
22/06/2019
Improved Roast
I love to marinate my meat with the sweet chilli flavour, amazing taste and balanced taste.
21/06/2019
yummy
i love the taste of all the steers sauces. they make my meals even more yummier
Steers sauces the best
Tried both sauces, they are divine. They make one enjoy ones meal even more. Me and kids love them sauce
Steers sauce still yummy
While I'm not a fan of steers food, I definitely think the monkey gland sauce is absolutely delicious. Well priced and great for burgers, braai meats and of course slap chips. Really yummy thanks for these great products!
Sooooo Tasteful
I love Steers sauce, it has great taste and consistency. I always put it out when I have guests for dipping sauces and with home cooked meals. I would definitely recommend this.
19/06/2019
Steers Sause
Steers Monkey Glant as well as Sweet Chilli is the best. Excellent Taste and Good worth of Money
19/06/2019
Steers Sauce
My family loves these sauces in burgers and to dip their chips. Quite a hit in my home.
18/06/2019
Love this product
The first time I bought these I used them to marinate my chicken and beef meat and wow I enjoyed it so much😊
18/06/2019
Steers Sauces🔥🔥🔥
I enjoy the Steers range especially for marinating the meat overnight. Steers sauces are thick & rich in texture.