4,7 5 0 160 160 Inspired by the Eastern Zen style of cooking, we have focused all our heat energy into a sweet, mild sauce which happens to go perfectly with noodles, stir-fry & everything oriental.</p> When it comes to burgers & ribs our Monkey Gland sauce is the clever choice. It's bouncy, robust flavour is bound to make you go bananas but that's okay because we know how good it is.

2019/06/19
Steers Sauce
My family loves these sauces in burgers and to dip their chips. Quite a hit in my home.
Love this product
The first time I bought these I used them to marinate my chicken and beef meat and wow I enjoyed it so much😊
Steers Sauces🔥🔥🔥
I enjoy the Steers range especially for marinating the meat overnight. Steers sauces are thick & rich in texture.
Disappointed
This range doesn't taste the same as the original from the fast food outlet itself. I was very disappointed and won't be buying this again
Steer Sauce
I love the Tikka Sauce, the taste is amazing does not taste artificial at all. It has now become part of my monthly shopping list.
Great taste
I love steers sauce. Its goes with all types of foods. Steers salad dressing are also very tasty and picks up any salad.
Steers YUMMY
Steers sauce is so nice because you can put it iver your food or you can cook in the sauce. whenever i open the bottel it feels like my node is in heaven because not only is the taste amazing but the smell aswell. love it
Steers Sauce
Great tasting sauce. I especially enjoy the Sweet Chilli flavour.
2019/06/15
Excellent tasty range
The whole family loves the Steers range of sauces with each one their own favourite. We always have these sauces at home for everyday use and while we entertain as well. Thick and flavourful consistency always.
Steer Sauce
At this moment I have several Steer brand Sauces in my fridge, I will have to say that Steer Sauces is a good quality sauce good for toasties to burgers to stir-fry. Good Quality Sauce. I Love It.
Great Sauce
Oh how We love this monkeygland sauce. Best with homemade burger or a steak.
Good alternative
I am not a fan of the Monkey Gland sauce, it is a bit tart. Most of the other flavors are nice, but the Garlic and the Prego sauces are my favorite.
Quality sauce
Love this steers range, all the sauces are to die for.
2019/06/13
STEERS SWEET CHILLI SAUCE
Tried and tested, best sweet chilli sauce ever tasted. You can eat the sauce with almost anything and everything. I even cook with the sauce. I would definitely recommend the sauce to all who have a fancy to taste something amazing.
2019/06/12
Tastiest Sauce
My favorite brand of sauce. It goes with all my grills. Its super yummy