4,8 5 0 734 734 Royco Marinades are perfect for tenderising meat and adding that extra flavour, your whole family is sure to love. Whether you choose to braai, bake, fry or grill, make it yours with Royco Marinades.

14/10/2019
Best taste
Easy to use and brings the best flavor on any meat.my favorite of all time
14/10/2019
Royce Marinades
(Royco marinades are the best. it's the only marinade I use.
13/10/2019
Loved it
I loved it. Tastes fabulous. Used it in the oven and can't wait to use on the braai. And only used half of the sachet for 8pieces of chicken. Definitely will recommend this marinade.
11/10/2019
Royco Marinade
I absolutely love these marinades, they are so easy to use, and they taste amazing. Great for picnic braai's and camping, takes up less space and no mess no fuss. the sticky sweet flavour is the best, its great with chicken drummetes.
10/10/2019
Excellent product!!!
Excellent, well priced, tasty! Definitely worth trying it yourself during cooking and dining!!!
10/10/2019
Royco marinades
I love Royco marinades, especially for chicken it gives great taste and very appetizing aroma
Marinade for Chicken
I love my royco marinade for chicken i buy it frequently and when its on special its a party for me
09/10/2019
Im a secrete ambassandor for this brand🤣
This is also my go to when Im rushing to put my feet up. Love it
Roycollicious
The tenderness and flavour of my beef meat Left my in-laws asking for more . It's was so tasty everyone was talking about Makoti's delicious meat . Thank you Roycollicious.........
Sticky Chicken / Chillie sweet marinade
I love this new Sauce I have made for dinner and the kids loved it. our Dinner was Chicken fillets with peppadew and creamy cheese wrapped with bacon baked in the sticky sweet marinade. for the kids i made viennas with bacon wrapped around and also cooked in the sauce and they loved it. first time in a very long time that kids ate everything. Thanks Royco
Royco Smokey BBQ Marinate
I marinated my beef with the Smokey BBQ marinate,Uuuuuummmmm,I surprised myself and even my family now loves my cooking. Thanks to Royco.
Added flavour
The marinade for chicken and the marinade for beef certainly added so much flavour to the chicken and steak we prepared for our braai. My picky-eater children even had seconds.
Sticky ribs
Lazy day with a delicious meal, rack of ribs and chicken wings basted sticky sauce
Best Marinade Ever
Not only was the taste perfect and something totally different to what we had before the meat was super tender and we didn't event leave it in overnight. Will definitely have this in my cupboard from now on together with our all so trusty Royco gravy
ROYCO
Great in flavour and makes your food creamy and smooth