Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Freeze Styling Wax

4.8 5 0 124 124 An easy-to-use styling wax that lifts, tames, and sculpts every hair with extreme hold. The Brow Freeze Styling Wax sets every brow hair in place without a stiff feel, residue, or flaking for the feathered-looking brow you’ve always wanted. The universal, easy-to-apply formula is mess-free and provides long-lasting, extreme hold, leaving you with full-bodied brows that last all day.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Freeze Styling Wax

23/09/2021
Awesome!
This product makes it so easy to quickly shape and tame brows! A little goes a long way, so the container should last quite a while. Also, it's clear so no stress about shade matching! Definitely worth trying!
22/09/2021
Excellent product
The product is a really great product and it really enhance your eyes and makes them look good and you won't regret it, it is like it frames your face and makes you look more beautiful
21/09/2021
Wonderful product
This product really made my eyes brow look beautiful, every piece of hair on place. Easy to apply and a little goes a long way. All day you will remain with your defined and beautiful eyes brow
18/09/2021
Ok for some
This is an ok product but I don't feel it lives up to the hype at all when there are so many other more affordable products that are just as good. It holds the brows nicely but if you look closely it also leaves a whitish cast as well.
16/09/2021
Great for your brows!!
After trying Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wax I noticed a considerable difference compared to other brands I've tried. In general I'm a HUGE fan of Anastasia Beverly Hills and can't think of any product by them that I've tried and haven't liked. So not only do I recommend this product, I recommend the brand in general.
11/09/2021
Wonderful!!
This truly makes your eyebrows stay put all day and all night long until you want to remove it. Feathers out your brows beautifully and is just perfection. Great product, the best in brow wax I have ever tried! Only takes a very small amount on brow brush to coat both brows and truly stays on no matter what you may be doing... I would recommend to anyone who has not tried this to give it a try it will not disappoint.
31/08/2021
Stays Put
This truly makes your eyebrows stay put all day and all night long until you want to remove it. Feathers out your brows beautifully and is just perfection. Brows on point all the time!
30/08/2021
Great brow product!!
I love Anastasia BH products. This brow product keeps my brows in place all day. They are not left crunchy at all. In fact they still have a nice feathered look to them. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
27/08/2021
Producto para las cejas
Amo los productos de anastacias Son buena marca excelente calidad Y este te fija bien las cejas sin dejarlas rijidas y lucen preciosas
25/08/2021
Really good
I love this product. Easy to apply, looks good
31/07/2021
Works well
I happen to love Anastasia Beverly Hills products! I have so many items that are in my Go-To box. This product works well with brows that are a bit longer on length to help keep them in check. I have cut my brows much shorter so I don’t this as much but still use a tiny bit to help keep them looking proper and clean. It doesn’t make a goopy less or make the brows feel hard. Which is what I love best. I’ve tried others that feel like I have hair spray on my eyebrows. Yuck! Who likes that. If you need some help in the brow department I definitely recommend you trying this
07/07/2021
Great Brow Wax
I have fairly thick natural brows, and sometimes I want a more fluffy, natural look. I think this brow wax helps to achieve that look. It is a thick, yet spreadable formula. However, it does take some trial and error. You have to work quickly, and if you use too much, it may flake. I will say that it looks odd when wet, but it dries down very nice and leaves the brows looking fairly natural.
02/07/2021
Gunky
I was really excited to try this and I actually thought it did a really great job at making my brows stay put. At the end of the day though, when I looked in the mirror, it looked like I had gunky white stuff in my brows and I probably had that showing all day. I have returned it.
01/07/2021
Excellent product
Keeps brows in place while requiring much less product. Seems like the formula is just the right consistency. Haven’t tried it in the summer heat, but def would recommend!
17/06/2021
Full feathered eyebrows!
Overall I am impressed with this Anastasia product and I will repurchase! I love the fact that my eyebrows still have a nice full feathered look and feel without being weighted down!