4.8 5 0 59 59 An easy-to-use styling wax that lifts, tames, and sculpts every hair with extreme hold. The Brow Freeze Styling Wax sets every brow hair in place without a stiff feel, residue, or flaking for the feathered-looking brow you’ve always wanted. The universal, easy-to-apply formula is mess-free and provides long-lasting, extreme hold, leaving you with full-bodied brows that last all day.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Freeze Styling Wax

04/03/2021
Keeps those brows looking fab all day
I have very thin brows, so once I get them defined and thickened, this product helps keep that look all day, into the night until I wash my face. I will keep this on hand from now on!
Great invention
I am still learning how to properly use this but even in my trial and error mode I have thoroughly enjoyed the way my brows have come out. I recommend for anyone looking for a natural looking brow
Must have
No need for brow lamination ladies!!! This product does the same thing for a fraction of the price. Looks amazing, easy to apply and works great. My new obsession
Works great
Love this product so much! Sticky at first but then seals the brows without being crunchy or flakey. Stayed put all day
Just not for me
I’m pretty sure that that this product works great for some people. It just doesn’t help my eyebrows to look like I want them to. It makes them really flat against my skin. I don’t think that my eyebrows look good like that. It does last all day, even if I get sweaty.
Perfect Brows!
This brow gel definitely does what it claims! My brows are set in place and do not budge until I take them off. It lasts all day, even through a workout in the gym! Removal is easy as well, comes off with a makeup wipe.
02/03/2021
Hydrating and holds eyebrows in place
So I have rainbow eyebrows it’s really hard to get an arch but this product helps me style them better and it holds all day ! Unlike other eyebrow gels it doesn’t leave your brows crusty and dry! I recommend this product! It helps me achieve a natural brow look
01/03/2021
love
Absolutely love the Anastasia brow wax. I was hesitant after reading the negative reviews. I decided to try it for myself and am so happy I did! The wax works well for about 10 hours, maybe a little longer as long as you don’t touch your eyebrows often. I did not experience the white residue like some users mentioned. I did notice the white residue on the applicator. Make sure you wash the brush applicator after use to keep the brush clean when apply the wax. Also, refrain from touching your eyebrows once the wax is applied. If you’re thinking about it, just try it for yourself. Everyone is different. Don’t over apply. Put all powdery make up on before applying the wax.
01/03/2021
Amazing product, needs a learning curve
This product is a great way to shape your eyebrows, but there is a learning curve on using it. The shape of your eyebrows is fluid, and so practice what makes you comfortable. A little too much can make your face look completely different. Overall, the product is a breeze to use!
26/02/2021
Brows on fleek
This stuff really helps my brows look great and sets the powder perfectly to give a natural look compared to using a pencil. I will always use this brow pomade and nothing else!🙂
25/02/2021
Good but not great
I have tried several products like this. I have used soap, other brow waxes, other brow gels so I feel I have a lot to compare this to. I do like that it’s more convenient (especially for travel) because you do not need to wet the product to use it. It does a good job of pushing my brows up and giving that feathery soap brow look. However, I have to clean my spoolie after each use because it causes a lot of gunk and build up on the brush. Also, I don’t feel it provides a long lasting effect that lasts all day. If they could improve the formula to last longer or to not gunk up my brushes I would give it 5 stars.
25/02/2021
Anastasia is AMAZING
I am someone who needs to fill in my brows every day. I also sweat more than normal because of my medication I have to take. Which leaves me eyebrow-less by lunchtime. Well this brow wax does the job. Sweat can’t even touch my brows since they are protected with this wonderful stuff. Worth every penny it costs
24/02/2021
Perfect for everyday!
I love this brow wax because it leaves my brows in place all day long. It is long lasting and doesn't leave a white residue. I wish the container was a bit larger. I would recommend this!
23/02/2021
Works Very Well!
Love the Anastasia products! The eyebrow wax held my eyebrows down and kept them shaped like it was supposed to do! I have tried many different eyebrow products and not a whole lot of them do as they say but as for this product it absolutely does it’s job and it does it well!
23/02/2021
Excellent
I got this and it honestly wasn’t to sure about it , but once i applied it and seen how it made my brows look i was beyond impressed! Didn’t leave my brows stiff and made them flawless! Definitely recommend it!! Very easy to use!!