Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Freeze Styling Wax

4.7 5 0 167 167 An easy-to-use styling wax that lifts, tames, and sculpts every hair with extreme hold. The Brow Freeze Styling Wax sets every brow hair in place without a stiff feel, residue, or flaking for the feathered-looking brow you’ve always wanted. The universal, easy-to-apply formula is mess-free and provides long-lasting, extreme hold, leaving you with full-bodied brows that last all day.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Freeze Styling Wax

25/11/2022
Love it!!!
ABH is a great brand. It is among the lower cost higher end products. The eyeshadows are great and the primers, foundations and concealers are even better. I can't say I've used one of their products that I didn't like, and this one is no exception!
18/11/2022
The best
This is the best eyebrow wax - gel ! Your eyebrows will stay in place for hours ! And this product will last you for a very long time ! It’s just amazing and so worth it !
18/11/2022
Lovely but flawed
I love this product since it keeps my bushy eyebrows in place all day. My only gripe is that the less product available causes a hard pan on the remainder of the gel which in turn makes it impossible to finish.
25/10/2022
Shape your brows!
This product is great as brow pomade. It keeps your brows in place for a good while. Be careful because a little goes a long way. You can just use a little bit and you won't be able to notice the shine.
24/10/2022
I feel Like this product is so high end and works so incredibly well. I’ll be purchasing again for sure and letting my sisters in on the secret at how great it is. It smells good as well.
18/10/2022
If you want Perfection for brows
Seriously, if you want PERFECTION for your brows, then this is the product for you! However you want to style or tame your brows, use this because it makes styling brows extra easy. Im not great at doing my brows, well i wasn't but thanks to ABH, I AM NOW!!! And if you used an eye brow pencil, apply this after your done to make sure it lasts all day and night! ABH (Anastasia Beverly Hills) have great pencils or other brow powders or setsas well. After trying just one ABH product, i was hooked. Top quality products that last Its definitely worth it
14/10/2022
A must for bushy eyebrows
I have bushy dark eyebrows. Everyone loves my eyebrows. However, if I don't tame them, they will have me lookin crazy in these streets. My only wish is that it would come with an application tool of some sorts. Other than that this stuff is just amazing.
24/09/2022
I would love to try this product
I’ve been hearing about this product and I am a try it on I would love to try it on
25/08/2022
I got really into the laminated brow trend and this product is perfect for achieving it. You need the smallest amount to get the look without worrying about excess product flaking.
20/08/2022
Disappointed
I love a ton of Anastasia’s Brie products so I thought this would be the same. Unfortunately I wasn’t happy with this wax. It did lift my brows but if you try working it in, you get white flakes on your eyebrows. So you literally have to be quick with it. Then I noticed this product does not have a long shelf life. Within 2 months I noticed it getting hard and spores in it. It’s way too much money for that to be happening in 2 months. I feel there’s better products out there that do the same thing.
17/08/2022
Keeps brows in place all day
Love this styling wax. There is no pigment so first I do a little bit of shading with the Anastasia pencil. Then I go in with this and my brows stay all day long. You also only need to use this smallest amount so this will last a long time.
04/08/2022
Amazing !
Truly amazing ! It’s like super glue for eyebrows ! Seriously my eyebrows don’t move after using this ! I highly recommend, it’s sweat proof and water proof ! Definitely recommend !
31/07/2022
The best hold!
ABH is my go-to for styling and holding my brows. I have tried a few others, but there's really nothing that works quite as good as this. It holds my brows in place all day long no matter if it's hot or cold yet washes right off at the end of the day.
25/07/2022
Eyebrows wont move
This brow freeze will freez eyebrows in place and they will not move. It is amazing if you have thick course eyebrows. The only problem is if you put too much there will be white flakes everywhere. I still use this every day but I use just a little bit and it’s amazing. I will buy it again.
16/07/2022
Anastasia Beverly Hills Browgel
I have the mini size of brow gel and it lasted for about 3 months for me. I loved the shade, and the way it set my eyebrows with each makeup look. The brow gel was enough to tint my brows and I did not need to apply a brow pencil prior to the brow gel. Overall, I loved the finished look of my brows with this gel and I would highly recommend!