Maybelline Dream Radiant Liquid Hydrating Foundation

4.8 5 0 20 20 Maybelline Dream Radiant Liquid Hydrating Foundation is formulated with hyaluronic acid and collagen. This product is claimed to provide up to 12 hours of continuous hydration, visibly improve the look of skin and offer medium coverage with radiant finish that does not clog pores. This dermatologist-tested product retails in an 1-fl. oz. pack, in the shades: 80 Cashew; 00 Alabaster; 02 Fair Procelan; 05 Vanilla; 08 Fair Ivory; 10 Porcelain Ivory; 20 Classic Ivory; 30 Ivory Beige; 35 Nude Beige; 40 Nude; 50 Creamy Natural; 60 Sandy Beige; 70 Pure Beige; 75 Natural Beige; 90 Honey Beige; 120 Caramel; 125 Coconut; 128 Mocha; 130 Cocoa; and 135 Java.
Maybelline Dream Radiant Liquid Hydrating Foundation

25/11/2022
Very nice
I love this! I use it when I'm out of my Estee Lauder and can't replace it at the moment. It's got nice coverage and it's easy to match your skin tone. No caking, goes on smooth and it lasts!
24/11/2022
This is a great buy
It's almost like they Made the tone just for Me it feels great and really does the job!I really Loved the silky feeling didn't even have to use primer wouldn't change anything about it!
24/10/2022
Purchase!
It matched my skin tone perfectly. I would use it again and I would recommend it to others.
30/09/2022
Love this Foundation
Love this product covers great and color match is perfect doesn’t even Feel like you have anything on.
01/09/2022
Light coverage
I enjoy this foundation for not only the good price but also for a simple light coverage when my skin isn’t breaking out. Usually I use a matte finish so I was pleasantly surprised when this covered red spots perfectly.
31/07/2022
I was able to find my exact shade and it doesn’t look cakie at all I would continue to purchase this make up
03/07/2022
Great Foundation
This foundation is fantastic! It is hydrating with light coverage. I would recommend using a primer or a pore filler underneath to keep it from settling in the pores. Otherwise, this foundation is a great value!
29/06/2022
Some good stuff
For years I have struggled with acne of all the sorts from small blackheads to deep cystic mountains. Previous to the acne appearing I didn't wear much make up if any, and certainly not foundation..the acne scars, bumps,lumps,and seemingly endless blemishes started piling up and I wanted to hide!! I tried dozens of foundations to try and help cover all of it up, and that's when the real acne problem started. It seemed like no matter what I used even if it had good coverage (which most didnt) the foundation was making me break out worse thus needing more foundation thus having more breakouts and that cycle continued until one day a friend gave me a bottle of Maybelline dream liquid. She had bought it a couple shades too dark and passed it my way. It was the perfect match and the coverage was awesome. I noticed quickly that a little went a long way and that is lasted all day long maintaining that freshly applied look.
26/05/2022
Not just makeup!!
I love this stuff guys, not only is it makeup but it also has ingredients that help your skin, how great is that!! Goes on smooth, good coverage and leaves you feeling like you made. good decision!!
20/05/2022
Love this product
This is an amazing high end quality foundation
02/05/2022
LOVE
I will DEFINATLY be buying this in the future! I went on so smooth and lasted all day
14/04/2022
Porcelain
This is terrific foundation. It stays put all day too. It makes your skin look flawless.
30/03/2022
Alright
I bought the wrong shade so I only wore it once. The foundation itself is nice and creamy. It blended into my skin well. It seemed to cover impurities alright. Hopefully next time I'll actually get the right shade for my face.
10/03/2022
Maybelline Dream Radiant
I absolutely love this liquid foundation. It blends well, has many shade options, and just a little can go a long way.
01/03/2022
Overhyped, Patchy, Greasy
Again, I was duped by the influencer community. If you're living in a dry tundra climate, this product has all of the right ingredients for the dry-winter months: hyaluronic acid, collagen. It's made in the US. Despite of the signs of perfection, the foundation applies nothing like its claims on the skin. The foundation is patchy. It feels greasy so it also moves and doesn't seem to set properly. Luckily, it doesn't have any fragrance or this would be thrown out.