Glossier Stretch Fluid Foundation for Buildable Coverage

4.7 5 0 73 73 This foundation truly puts your skin first with an 89 percent skincare base. Plant-derived squalane and glycerin hydrate and nurture skin’s moisture barrier while wild rose berry and plankton extract balance the look of shine. Amino acid-coated pigments fuse with your skin for flexible coverage in a wide variety of shades.
Glossier Stretch Fluid Foundation for Buildable Coverage

20/02/2024
Blendable
This foundation is so lightweight and buildable, leaves a flawless finish and it goes on so smoothly. A little goes a long way.
19/02/2024
Perfect
Glossier's Fluid Foundation is the ultimate choice for a flawless and natural look. Its plant-based formula gives you light to medium coverage, making your skin look beautiful and radiant. With Glossier's Fluid Foundation, you can confidently achieve your desired perfect, natural look.
17/02/2024
Love glossier
I am a licensed cosmetologist, esthetician and professional makeup artist for over 22 years now.. I have used thousands of makeup products. Glossier is definitely one of my favorite lines. It's bendable, applies smoothly and evenly and doesn't feel heavy on the face. It also doesn't oxidize throughout the day and stays true to color.
17/02/2024
10/10!!
An incredible foundation! Light to medium coverage, but incredible blurring effects. Looks EXACTLY like skin. So waterproof it is hard to scrub off in the shower so INCREDIBLE lasting power!
04/02/2024
It was a really good produce
It covered my acne easily and it was the true color of my skin it didn’t irritate my face at all it cleared my acne up faster I really like this produce I was doubtful at first but I love it I would recommend this for anyone that has problems with acne.
03/02/2024
Glossier Stretch
I've used strictly Glossier since high school. I enjoy all of their products and this stretch tint is one of my favs. It's not too cakey or overpowering, just a subtle foundation to even skin tone!
01/02/2024
I love this foundation
This buildable, smooth, and easy to use foundation is my new fav in my essential must have make-up i need to have at all times.
31/01/2024
Top Brand, Great Product!
I absolutely love Glossier cosmetics and am adding more because they consistently come out with great products. I first mix a small amount of this foundation with my moisturizer, and then apply it lightly with a foundation brush or good quality makeup sponge. Then I can build it up to my desired look. I prefer starting out light instead of applying at full strength. At times I add a bit of water and use this as a pore minimizer as well. Highly recommend this.
30/01/2024
Glossier: Always innovative!
The thing about Glossier is that it is unmatched in terms of innovation and quality/price. There is no "dupe" for any glossier product. ESPECIALLY this foundation. I've been wearing makeup since i was 12 years old, there is 100s of foundations i have tried in my life. But none match this foundation right here. It makes my skin look amazing, almost like all of my texture magically blurred, but theres nothing really "mattifying" here. It just simply looks good. It also layers beautifully with practically any other makeup product i use. Definitely worth the try!
30/01/2024
Favorite new foundation!
This foundation by Glossier has a water based formula that is great for dry skin to rehydrate the skin. It blended beautifully and gives a natural skin like finish. It doesn’t look cakey when I build up more coverage and love how the shade range is a perfect match. Their packaging is sleek and clean, giving it a luxurious feel. It has a pump which makes it easier for pour out and apply to the face. If you enjoy minimal makeup, I recommend using a beauty blender but using your fingers or a stipple brush (etc) works well too! Pair this with Glossier’s other skincare products and stretch concealer and BOOM, you’ll be amazed by how smooth fresh and flawless you’ll look! I’ve used Glossier for years, this foundation is a new addition and I was so pleasantly surprised & totally impressed with how great this foundation is! (Combination skin, fair/light with neutral undertones and I got the shade Very Light 2 (I use with Stretch Concealer in VL1, formerly G12)
27/01/2024
Lightweight finish!
I’ve just gotten this recently & I’ve been using it for about a week now. I tend to like lighter products on my face more than heavy/ full coverage foundations. I find this to be very nice.
22/01/2024
Really enjoy this foundation
I really enjoy this foundation. Color match was spot on and was perfect coverage for me. It applied best for me with a foundation brush.
21/01/2024
I'm in LOVE
This is my holy grail, this is super lightweight and just makes my skin look perfect. Every ladies/man should have this in there room full of makeup. I just live how flawless my skin looks and feels.
18/01/2024
Effortless Perfection!
Glossier's Stretch Fluid Foundation is my holy grail for achieving the perfect, natural-looking coverage. The buildable formula is a game-changer, allowing me to customize my coverage from sheer to a flawless finish without ever feeling heavy or cakey. The texture is so lightweight that it feels like a second skin, and it effortlessly blends, leaving a dewy, radiant complexion. What I love most is its versatility – it's great for those no-makeup makeup days and can be layered for a more polished look.This foundation truly understands the beauty of "your skin but better." Glossier nailed it with this product, and I can confidently say it's a must-have for anyone seeking a foundation that enhances natural beauty with ease!
15/01/2024
RADIANT ON MY WEDDING DAY
The Glossier Stretch Fluid Foundation is an absolute game-changer when it comes to wedding makeup! This foundation doesn't just cover; it enhances and nourishes, making it the perfect choice for that flawless bridal look. What I love most is its commitment to skincare – an 89 percent skincare base? Yes, please! The inclusion of plant-derived squalane and glycerin not only provides buildable coverage but also hydrates and nurtures my skin's moisture barrier. It's like a foundation and skincare routine rolled into one. The range of shades is impressive, ensuring that every bride can find her perfect match. It's like Glossier knew exactly what I needed for my big day. Overall, Glossier Stretch Fluid Foundation is a bridal beauty essential. It's not just makeup; it's a skincare treat that delivers on its promise of buildable coverage. My wedding day glow was truly elevated, thanks to this fabulous foundation!