4.5 5 0 24 24 A face and body highlighter that is inspired by Toontown’s favorite beauty icon Jessica Rabbit.

11/12/2019
Great highlighter
Bought this for my niece who was on homecoming court and it looked great on her fair complexion.
30/11/2019
More Like a Jessica Rabbit Wannabe
It wasn't a horrible blush/highlighter set but it didn't have a great formula. I felt like it was really flakey and looked too bland. I love highlighters that look kinda "pop off" with their bright colors and make you shine!
19/11/2019
Love
Jessica Rabbit is absolutely iconic and this looks absolutely stunning just like she is!!!
14/11/2019
Princess
I loved it. The colors looks good with just about anything I wore. I was complimented numerous times while wearing it
12/11/2019
Best Bronzer Ever!
I absolutely love this bronzer because it doesn't stain my clothes. I put it on my face and my body and it showed up just like a golden tan.
10/11/2019
Beautiful glow
I loved the pigment of this product! Definitely something to just throw on when you want that glow!
10/11/2019
Blissful
Love how long it lasts. Makes your face look flawless
08/11/2019
I purchased this for my teen daughter and she loved it.she said it works better than even some of her very expensive makeup.we will be trying other products from this line
07/11/2019
Staple piece to a collection
This line is fantastic.. This product gives such a healthy glow. The product to me was very easy to blend. Removal was easy as well. I would definitely recommend this.. I will definitely be trying more from this line.
Excellent
I love this product. It blends well with skin & easy to remove.
05/11/2019
Ciate London face and body highlighter
Excellent in giving you face and body a healthy glow that is noticed and makes you look younger and you skin radiant and is very portable ad come in a beautiful compact case and easy to apply
05/11/2019
I Love This Jessica Rabbit Body Powder!!
Ciate has truly became one of my favorite go to brands of 2019! I have tried everything from this Jessica Rabbit Makeup line! So whenever this body powder was released I was so excited. It goes on silky smooth and last all night.
Makeup
I just love this makeup, it goes on easy and blends really nice
It’s really nice on the face, 100% recommend the product
I love this!
It’s amazing especially when you want to add a nice glow.Its ideal for all types of facial tones.