CIATÉ LONDON Jessica Rabbit Multi - Glow Face & Body Highlighter

4.6 5 0 44 44 A face and body highlighter that is inspired by Toontown’s favorite beauty icon Jessica Rabbit.
CIATÉ LONDON Jessica Rabbit Multi - Glow Face & Body Highlighter

23/12/2022
Beautiful highlighter!
This is a stunning highlighter which makes you glow in all the right places. I have used it on my cheekbones and on my collarbone. It literally looks like the light has hit you in all the right angles. I would definitely re-purchase this product in the future. Absolutely stunning!
29/11/2022
Gorgeous color
The packaging and container is beautiful. The color went on flawlessly, not super bright
17/11/2022
I am very impressed this brands products and this one is no exception. It never fails to disappoint. It's highly pigmented but not heavy, it's super blendable and goes on very smoothly! I definitely recommend this product along with any others by this brand!
31/01/2022
I love these products, very good I love the products from this brand and always recommend it
30/12/2021
Awesome product
This bronzer is everything! Love the formula, long lasting. Highly recommend!
29/11/2021
Blah
I did not like this. I love the idea of it but I do not think that it worked well at all.
08/10/2021
So beautiful!
I love this product so much! The Jessica Rabbit theme is SO cute! It’s such a high quality product and so easy to apply. I just absolutely love it! I highly recommend it to anyone who loves makeup.
02/09/2021
Jessica Rabbit Highlight
It’s so cool that Ciate London created a Highlighter with the Icon Jessica Rabbit from Toons Town. You can choose from 3 shades to Highlight or swirl them together to create a different shade. The highlighter shades are lovely, pigmented and have such a beautiful glow.
20/05/2021
Glowing
I'm a huge Jessica Rabbit fan, so when Ciaté London had an entire collection of her, I had to have all of the products! I use the Jessica Rabbit - Multi Glow Limited Edition Body Highlighter on my collar bones, and décolletage area for a bit of enhancement. I love that it can also be used as a face highlighter, and with the colors mixed together it gives a kinda peachy glow. The included puff is great for the décolletage area, and collar bones, and I use a crease brush when I want to use it as a highlighter.
19/05/2021
I like it
It’s pretty good. It has a peachy hue to it almost a blush tint with some champagne. It has 3 colors or you can swirl them together.
17/04/2021
What woman doesn’t want to be that statuesque?
The perfect mix of highlight shimmer and flush of blush pinks. Easy to blend and just one of the most iconic characters for me.
13/04/2021
Cute & Looks Great!
As a little girl, who didn't want to be Jessica Rabbit? Lol. This was too cute to resist. It looks great on my fair skin, makes it glow. Long lasting and get lots of compliments!
19/03/2021
Perfect for Disney Lovers!
This highlighter is a must have!!! Not only is it a great product in general, it's also a great throwback to those who grew up with characters like Jessica Rabbit! Whether you use it or decide to keep it as a collectors item I highly recommend it!
02/03/2021
So pretty!
I love Roger Rabbit and Disney, so this was an immediate purchase! The highlighter is glittery but is does give a wonderful glow to the skin. I would definitely use this more in the summer to give my skin a luminous glow
24/01/2020
Really like it
Everyone said it was for dark skin but I couldn’t resist the Jessica Rabbit Rabbit and purchased it. Getting past not wanting to ruin the imprint I used it - it works great on fair skin!! I love it! Lasted all day at work, reapply once and lasts all night! I gave it 4 stars because the poor it comes with stinks!! You need to use a brush!)