4.6 5 0 21 21 The Garnier Skin Active range is adapted for each skin need using active ingredients from nature, antioxidants, and combining them with well-known skincare actives for 'great', healthy-looking skin every day. The products have been scientifically proven effective, are verified to work under real life usage conditions, and dermatologically tested to suit all skin types, even sensitive. The Moisture Rescue sub-range includes Refreshing Gel-Cream for Normal/Combo Skin, now relaunched, and available with a new brand name (previously known as Garnier Moisture Rescue), and a newly designed 1.7-oz. FSC certified pack bearing the Terracycle logo. The product is described as highly effective and efficient, features a lightweight, quickly-absorbed formula with gentle and fresh fragrances, and contains moisture-loving ingredients like antioxidant fruit water, vitamin C and an anti-oxidant complex, claimed to instantly lock in moisture and block out dryness for up to 24 hours. According to the manufacturer, it helps defend the skin against external aggressors such as daily stress and pollution that can strip the skin of hydration, leaving it feeling fresher and look smoother and radiant. The oil-free cream-gel is dermatologically and allergy tested, non-comedogenic, and gentle to the skin.
Garnier Skin Active Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-Cream for Normal/Combo Skin

18/01/2021
Top favorite
I have used products from high end department store to drug store brands and have been a moisturizer cotnnesiour for years. Last summer I decided to try this garnier gel moisturizer as I was needing a lighter weight product throughout the hotter part of summer. I randomly stumbled upon this product and I was pleasantly surprised at how much I LOVED it. The gel is something I had never tried before and was a little hesitant about how effective it would be in keeping my face hydrated and was concerned with it leaving a sticky residue . I was wrong on both! It absorbs quickly and there is no residue or sticky feeling at all and I cannot tell you how incredible this cool gel feels on your face in the heat of summer. It’s such a refreshing start and end to your day. The only thing I dislike is it has no sunscreen of any degree. I have to couple it with an additional product for sun protection. Other than that, I definitely recommend this to anyone and any skin type
29/12/2020
Cooling gel
This is great in the summer time with or without sunburn. It’s wonderful right after a shower as well
29/12/2020
Best moisturizer
I have been using this for almost 2 years now. And that says a lot considering I usually change up products ALOT! I don’t even use foundation anymore, I just throw this ontop of my witch hazel serum and start my day!
24/12/2020
I love this moisturizer
It's great. I love everything about it. It's light on the face, easy to apply.
12/12/2020
This smelled like alcohol very strongly. It wants to be good skincare, it feels nice at first but then when you try to layer primer or makeup on top of it on top it starts pilling. It also made my face start to feel stiff and tight
01/12/2020
A FACE AGLOW
I have dry skin, you would thinking living in a raining state like Washington, it would be just the opposite. Garnier Moisture rescue is just that. A rescue to dead, dull, & tired looking skin. a must have product. feel very velvety with a pleasant scent.
09/11/2020
Refreshing!!
This is so very refreshing! Especially after hot showers, it really makes your face feel like it was splashed with perfectly cool water. It doesnt smell strong, it feels clean, and it really does make you feel more relaxed. You can even put it in the fridge and put some under your eyes! It will help depuff them and feel more awake! Really should tey it. Its worth it!
24/10/2020
Love
I use garnier skin active moisture rescue before applying my makeup because I have dry skin. This little gem provides high moisturization. It is long lasting and smells divine. It is easily absorbed into the skin and leaves it feeling good. The fact that it has antioxidant and vitamin c makes it even more valuable.
21/10/2020
Good for summer, not winter
I bought Garnier Skin Active Moisture Rescue for normal skin. It was a decent moisturizer but not strong enough for dry skin. I wish it had been a little thicker. That said, it would be good as a summer moisturizer.
10/10/2020
Plump up my wrinkles
I tried this product and found it fine when used in conjunction with other skin care products. I put it on my upper lip for an additional plumping effect .
30/09/2020
noot
I advise you that it is very effective♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
25/09/2020
Garnier Skin Active Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-Cream for Normal/Combo Skin. This is very refreshing
14/09/2020
Very moisturizing.
I have used a couple of tubs of this since last year. It is very refreshing and it does make my skin moisturized. Scent is light and application is easy. It does not leave a very sticky feeling after application. The bottle is also travel friendly. It does not take a lot of space in my bag.
08/09/2020
Nice, cool and moisture bomb!
I was looking for a one stop solution and I found this sweet moisture bomb! Very refreshing and leaves a lovely glow on my face. I love the light fragrance, also I like the cute little tub it comes in, very easy to carry in my bag!
07/08/2020
Refreshed
This is my favorite! The gel is so light weight and once you put it on your face smells so good and is smooth. Also didn't clog my pores.