NARS Afterglow Liquid Blush

4.8 5 0 189 189 A lightweight, skincare-infused liquid blush that delivers a buildable rush of color with eight-hour hydration.
NARS Afterglow Liquid Blush

13/04/2024
Worth the hype
I get the hype after using this blush. Such a beautiful color that I believe will work on most skin tones. The pigment last 8+ hours and is buildable.
27/03/2024
Lovely product!
This blush is very user friendly for those wary of liquid blushes. It's more on the sheer side but still buildable to the level of pigment you'd like. I have the shade brazen and I love the dewy coral look it gives my cheeks.
17/03/2024
Gets Me the BEST Compliments
This liquid blush has quickly become a staple in my makeup collection for its effortless application and stunning finish. The lightweight formula blends seamlessly into the skin, giving a sheer, buildable wash of color that looks like a natural flush from within. Whether you prefer a subtle hint of color or a more vibrant glow, you can easily customize the intensity to suit your preference. Plus, the dewy finish adds a youthful radiance to the complexion, leaving your skin looking fresh and luminous all day long. With a range of flattering shades to choose from, there's a perfect hue for every skin tone and occasion
11/03/2024
Glow Getter Approved!
The texture is super smooth, and the color payoff is insane. I'm absolutely loving the natural flush it gives my cheeks, and it lasts all day without fading. Definitely a new staple in my makeup routine!
09/03/2024
Extremely pretty
It is a really pretty blush, it is dewy and glowy, it is very pigmented however it is can be very blotchy. Solid 4/5
02/03/2024
Great glow
Love this product, a little goes a long way to give you a good glow without it looking too heavy on your face. And does not look too much.
28/02/2024
Great Dewy Blush
Love this blush with dewy & sheer foundations. Blends great, doesn't smudge once dried down and is the most perfect petal pink. Will definitely be repurchasing, makeup kit staple!
21/02/2024
NARS is my favorite makeup brand!
I absolutely love this product. The consistency and results are fantastic. Get ready for a glow up night out with this amazing product!
20/02/2024
Very good blush
Love this liquid blush, it is buildable to get to the right amount and not go overboard. It leaves a beautiful shine and no oil at all I love it .
19/02/2024
Radiant skin
Nars has introduced an innovative product that adds a glowing finish to your makeup while hydrating your skin. I chose the color "orgasm" as it suits my skin tone. The Glowing Blush is lightweight and gives the face a perfect shine effect.
19/02/2024
Excellent liquid blush
I purchased the shade Brazen, which is a deeper peach shade (and normally out of my comfort zone) and I could not be more pleased with the shade, application, ability to build and also sheer out, wear time, finish on my skin, Ben the packaging and doe foot applicator are very lux. NARS definitely knows how to package a product but they aren’t always a hit. This is for sure a home run, hit out of the park.
17/02/2024
Beautiful color
I've been in the beauty industry for over 22 years now as a licensed cosmetologist, esthetician and professional makeup artist. Nars is one of my top favorite lines. They are true to their roots and their products are truly amazing when used correctly. This blush give the most natural and beautiful color to just about any skin tone. It wears all day and is easy to apply..
13/02/2024
Good liquid blush
Love this liquid blush, it is buildable to get to the right amount and not go overboard. It has a flawless finish, would recommend to anyone specially someone starting out with makeup as this can be built to however you want it to look.
12/02/2024
Sun kissed glow
This blush is light and buildable. It's velvety smooth and gives you a sun kissed look. The color is beautiful. The staying power is on point as well, It lasts through a 10 hour shift.
11/02/2024
Love it!
This provides such a soft look, I love it! It is truly bendable and almost velvety as it spreads on. I prefer to stipple my blush and then blend but this practically blends itself.