NYX Professional Makeup Plumping Makeup Primer

4.4 5 0 98 98 Plump it up with our new primer + serum drippin' in vitamins and electrolytes. This super primer is formulated with hyaluronic acid, vitamin e, pro - vitamin b5, magnesium, potassium. It provides makeup grip, instant plump look and all day makeup extension. The vegan and cruelty-free formula delivers all day makeup extension so you can slay all day.
NYX Professional Makeup Plumping Makeup Primer

21/01/2023
Awesome!
I love this face primer so much! It really does give you a nice full plump look! Alittle goes along way so this bottle is going to last you awhile! Will always buy this! Great product!
18/01/2023
It's alrighty
It's alright, nothing bad about it but nothing new or different either.
16/01/2023
Skin instantly feels and looks plump u can use this alone are with foundation it leaves my face feeling soft and healthy it’s a bit sticky at first but once it drys u apply foundation and ur good to go all night long!!!
23/12/2022
Makes make up stay put!!
This is a really great primer because your make up will not move if you apply this first. It is a bit tacky as good primers typically are which helps your make up adhere to the product. My make up will last all day after using this product. My skin is also left looking smooth and feeling fresh. I would highly recommend this primer!
22/12/2022
Smooth makeup
I love this nyx primer because it smooths out your make up and makes it look flawless. I also love it because it protects my skin from my pores absorbing the makeup. I still would not say it’s the best because it doesn’t work well on all skin types
21/12/2022
Nice primer
This primer is a bit sticky so that is great because you know your makeup will stick to it but it’s also on the oily side I love that it has no fragance though but I think I will not be purchasing again
05/12/2022
Really good primer
This really does plump your skin up slightly to give it a more smooth look. It can be used under make up or just on natural skin. It’s a subtle plump and over time actually helps with wrinkles!
26/11/2022
Decent
My daughter and I both tried this product. Neither of us saw much difference in this product except that it did extend the life of our makeup that we wore that day. Unfortunately we probably will not buy this again
25/11/2022
A must have!
This is a great primer for all day wear and it does not come off with rubbing or daily wear.
13/11/2022
Nice primer
I like this primer! This primer is hydrating. Primer help my makeup last all day.
11/11/2022
Good
I like this primer but it isn’t my favorite. I think for me a primer that holds for a least 8h is excellent but if you’re are okay fixing your makeup throughout the day, this primer is a good option.
09/11/2022
Ehhh I’ve had better
I do love nyx products but their primers are super fussy for me I tried this and it did nothing but help melt my makeup off through out the day I wasn’t happy with that idk why
07/11/2022
Works wonders
This works so wonderfully well. It glides on and it hydrates your skin. It gives your skin and makeup a smooth skin surface. You don’t have to use tons because a little goes a long ways!
06/11/2022
The best
This stuff is seriously amazing. Definitely put on your list of need to try's!!!! You won't be disappointed.
30/10/2022
.,:'`+Great hydration+`';.,
+Good product!! Lots of things in it that is beneficial for aging skin. I'm in my forties and I have really dry skin This is working so well for me. I will buy more next month. +