NYX Professional Makeup Plumping Makeup Primer

4.4 5 0 79 79 Plump it up with our new primer + serum drippin' in vitamins and electrolytes. This super primer is formulated with hyaluronic acid, vitamin e, pro - vitamin b5, magnesium, potassium. It provides makeup grip, instant plump look and all day makeup extension. The vegan and cruelty-free formula delivers all day makeup extension so you can slay all day.

30/09/2022
Super plump lasting look
I'm obsessed with this primer! If I look tired or have bags it makes everything look tighter and snatched. I love the vitamins and I love that's there's hyaluronic acid in it and it makes my skin look even toned and soft. Highly recommend.
27/09/2022
Works very well!
Sometimes I use this product alone - without makeup at all, and my skin looks amazing even then. I would definitely recommend this product with or without makeup.
01/09/2022
Absolutely amazing! Don't walk! Run! To buy this product
01/09/2022
Hydrating
This is like a little bit of Botox in a bottle , it’s silky soft non sticky or tacky leaves skin smooth and soft , it’s so hydrating and plumps the skin up like an extra boost Of collagen . Perfect under makeup or even alone
25/08/2022
Great for dry skin
I just loved this primer. I have dry skin and this primer was wonderful it gave me the extra hydration I needed and it sat on my foundation beautifully. I have used higher and products that does the same thing and this is right up their with it. It plumped my skin nicely and still gave me a great gripping effort for my foundation to hold on to.
24/08/2022
Great Serum
This serum was actually better than expected. I really liked the consistency and it went on easily. It was a great primer and held up well under foundation.
19/08/2022
Makeup stays put!
So this is a mixture between makeup and skincare. Not only does it help grip your makeup so it lasts all day, but it is infused with serum to help plump your skin. I love 2 in 1 products like this. After moisturizing I apply this primer and it makes my makeup go on super smooth, and lasts all day. It smells fantastic, and my skin looks youthful. Oh and NYX is Cruelty free!
13/08/2022
Good
This is a good primer for the price! I like the sticky glow that it gives to the skin making it a beautiful base!
07/08/2022
Absolutely LOVE this primer
I absolutely LOVE this primer! It smells and feels amazing and makeup blends so beautifully on top of it. I really like NYX products they have really stepped up the makeup game. I highly recommend trying!
04/08/2022
Absolute must have!
Amazing product! NYX is an awesome brand and definitely follows through on their word! Only a small amount was necessary so it lasts a long time!
25/07/2022
It’s ok
I didn’t hate this product it just wasn’t for me. I don’t have dry skin so I felt like this over moisturized me and so my makeup didn’t sit well over it
24/07/2022
It works for me. I love it. It something I enjoy
22/07/2022
Hydrating
This serum is mainly good for hydration before makeup application and not much as a primer that would help stick the cosmetics to your skin all day. NYX is becoming more pricey but their quality has also been increasing. I like this product for dry skin, but if you don’t need the extra moisture then you may not really benefit from this product.
16/07/2022
NYX Professional Makeup Plumping Makeup Primer
I purchased this product from Target a few months ago, and I have been in love with the hydration this product provides on my face and neck. With it's plumping properties, my skin feels much more alive and softer before applying makeup, which further makes a difference to my makeup finish. This is crucial for me since before this product, I applied ice to plump even my skin tone, especially around the undereye area. I highly recommend this product!
14/07/2022
Nyx plumping primer serum
Great duo serum,good for prepping for an all day make up look or just for a plumped up feel of hydration without any foundation.NYX never fails when it comes to their variety of primers they release.