NEUTROGENA®  Healthy Skin Radiant Cream Concealer Bisque

Love!
I love this concealer. It was the perfect shade for me and blends perfectly into my skin. I was using as under eye concealer and I love it! Not cakey and did not settle in any fine lines. Will definitely be buying this again as I find it hard to find a concealer that does not look cakey under my eyes!
I Love Neutrogena!
I love this concealer. It goes on smoothly and absorbs great. It does a fantastic job of hiding redness and blemishes. The coverage lasted all day and I highly recommend it!
Blended perfection
This concealer blended so well in with my skin-tone and foundation make up. I was able to conceal both my under-eyes as well as my blemishes for a flawless look!
Great color great product
I really enjoyed this concealer. Great color and great coverage. Went in very smooth and blends well with my makeup.
17/12/2019
Easy to use and works well!
I really recommend this product, it is easy to use and conceals perfectly!
Pleasantly surprised
I really looked skeptically at this concealer, as I suffer from adult acne and haven't had the best luck finding a concealer that you know... Conceals. And doesn't look obvious. Not only did this blend well but it lasted the work day. (In my experience other concealer have faded throughout the day and didnt perform how i wanted them to.) Or if they did, they clogged pores worse. It was smooth and buttery. And a small dab really would do you. It blended wonderfully with my foundation, and am already planning to purchase next time I am in store... And try a few other new products from this line.
Neutrogena Radiant Cream Concealer
I received Neutrogena healthy Skin Radiant Cream Concealer from Home Tester Club in exchange for my honest opinion. I appreciated the shade, Bisque, as I felt it was extremely close to the concealer shade that I like for my skin tone. I thought the consistency of the product went on smooth and I was able to blend it nicely with a makeup sponge. I liked that the product came in a sleek container and had a wand with the velvet-feeling tip to apply the concealer. I have been using this product for about 4 days and I noticed that it has stayed on throughout the day. I have always used a setting powder and setting spray to set the concealer and foundation I use and the combination of those products seem to make my makeup stay perfectly throughout the day.
Must have. Perfection!
This is the best thing that has ever happened to my face! I received the product on a day when my under eye circles and a few acne spots were at their worst and it could not have worked better for me. It’s perfect. I’ve used A LOT of different concealers and the really expensive ones worked out just OK. This went so far above and beyond anything I’ve used to cover any and every spot perfectly. Seriously. It’s a miracle in the smallest of packages and I LOVE it!!
20/01/2020
I love this concealer , i have really sensitive skin and a lot things break me out and i get acne when I use them but i love all of neturgenod healthy skin it dont break me out at all which is a game changer for me, if you have sensitive skin you got to try these products there affordable as well